Seniors day is coming!
October 1st is National Seniors Day, and we want to know more about the amazing seniors in your life. The Canadian Medical Association is giving away an Amazon Echo Dot to one random participant in our #CelebrateSeniors contest. Join us in celebrating the seniors in your community by posting a selfie with them on social media and sharing a little-known fact that makes them amazing to you!
Instructions for entering the contest:
1. Take a selfie with a senior that you admire
2. Tell us something surprising about your entrant
3. Post to Instagram or Facebook using #CelebrateSeniors
4. Tag us! Instagram: @CMA_Docs Facebook: @Canadian Medical Association
5. Make sure your posts are public so that we can see your entry!
If you follow these steps between now and Oct. 15, your name will be added to the draw for an Amazon Echo Dot.
1. Go to our Instagram or Facebook page on Oct. 1.
2. Find our post using the #CelebrateSeniors or #ÉlogeAuxAînés
3. Post your selfie with a senior that you admire, don’t forget to tell us something surprising about that person.
If you follow these steps between Oct. 1 and Oct. 15, your name will be added to the draw for an Amazon Echo Dot.
We’ll draw the winner on Oct. 22. Winner will be informed by direct messaging to their social media account or by email within the 5 days following the draw.